Saturday, July 14, 2007

Almost Time....

Less than a week to go, and I'm getting a little anxious because I don't know how I'll possibly be ready by Friday morning. DS (6 yo) is taking swim lessons (another adventure in itself) every evening this week and requires my presence (in the water). I have to pack and try to fit all my stuff in bags that I can haul around with DD. I'm also physically starting to miss DS already and wonder how I'll deal with 8 mo DD all by myself for almost a week! And will the guys want to pull each other's hair out (or whatever males do) by the time us gals return?

As for the conference itself, after reading another conference blog, I think I'll make myself a schedule for the conference time so I'll know what's going on when. Too much to do!

I hope it goes well, but I also hope it's over quickly (imagine that) so I can get back home to DD and DH! I miss them already!

1 comment:

*Diana* said...

Janell, I tried to email you the 18-hour day but got my email back...give me your address and I'll send it for you!
--Diana